ISSUE-2165 (ITS): Internationalization Tag Set attributes in SVG [Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny ]

From: SVG Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:24:59 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

ISSUE-2165 (ITS): Internationalization Tag Set attributes in SVG [Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny ]

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2165

Raised by: Doug Schepers
On product: Last Call: SVG 1.2 Tiny

Felix Sasaki
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2008Oct/0061.html>:
[[
this is a very late follow up on the ITS Working Group comment on SVG
Tiny 1.2 . I have worked on my action item to provide a section
describing the usages of ITS 1.0 in SVG Tiny 1.2. See the attached PDF.
Please let me know if you agree with this draft or need modifications.
After we have reached consensus on the text I will make a proposal for a
modified schema (it shouldn't be to many changes).
]]