Re: Executing multiply-referenced external scripts only once

From: Cyril Concolato <cyril.concolato@enst.fr>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 10:10:44 +0100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Cameron McCormack a écrit :
> Lee Martineau:
>> BitFlash reports 2.
> Niklas Hagelroth:
>> Ikivo also reports 2.
> OK, great.  I suggest then that in our reworded external references
> section we don’t include wording to state that the external scripts
> referenced more than once are executed only once.
I agree, but I would suggest adding a sentence that says that external scripts follow the primary documents model (in opposition to the resource document model).

Cyril Concolato
Groupe Mutimedia/Multimedia Group
Département Traitement du Signal et Images
/Dept. Signal and Image Processing
Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications
46 rue Barrault
75 013 Paris, France