RE: Updated/split test

Hi,

Yes, Ikivo pass struct-use-205 revision 1.6.

I'm still not convinced that the 4th subtest that is moved to struct-use-210 is corrected. Can you please point me to the correct section in the specification that proves this test correct?

Also, since the test is so complicated and hard to find evidence for in the specification I would like to see links to the tested specification sections in the tests description.

Cheers,
Niklas