Re: Publishing SVG 1.2 Tiny

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:28:06 +0200, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:

> Hi, SVG WG-
>
> Because we ran short on time, we were not able to publish SVG 1.2 Tiny
> today.  Instead, the Comm Team and Webmaster have agreed to publish it
> on Monday.  I have prepared an announcement email and a short press release.

That's fine.

> Cameron and I have used the extra time to make some last-minute
> clean-ups.  I have updated the Change History to be rather more complete
> (culling the CVS log messages), and linked to the individual color-coded
> HTML diffs from the last public draft for each chapter.
>
> Looking though the email archives, I can't find an explicit resolution
> for us to publish the spec as a Last Call WD.  Just for the sake of
> having something to point to easily, can I please get a hearty Aye! from
> any and all of you, particularly with a follow-up resolution by one of
> the chairs?

This has been discussed a number of times, so I'm a bit surprised myself that we didn't have a resolution in any of our minutes. Anyway, I haven't heard any disagreement with this plan so far.

In the light of this, the SVG WG hereby resolves to publish SVG 1.2 Tiny as a fresh Last Call Working Draft.

Cheers
/Erik

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group