Re: SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite Reference Image Summary

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 09:39:21 +0200, Anthony Grasso <anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au> wrote:

> Hi WG of Awesomeness,
>
> As per our discussion in last nights telephone conference I have prepared a
> report on the state of SVG Tiny 1.2 Test Suite reference images.
>
> Overall Summary
>   - Number of PNG patches: 227
>   - Number of SVG tests: 229 (test files rendered by Batik to produce a reference)
>   - Number of SVG patches: 48

Also see the known issues log, that probably still applies to a some extent:

  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/View_the_list_of_known_issues

Especially the topmost table there with testcases that need imagepatches.

Cheers
/Erik

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group