RE: <script> elements running only once

Hi Cameron,

Hmm.. how would you decided whether that script has already been inserted? I.e. what if I do move the position of an existing script node? This would cause the script to be re-eval'd again.. I am really uncertain if we should really allow such modifications after the script context and everything has been established as this could lead to more issues than it'd solve.. and it'd also open some more security issues (i.e. infinite loading loops on onload and such things). What you think?

mfG / Regards,
Alexander Adam
--
CEO / Geschäftsführer

examotion GmbH
Karl-Grillenberger-Str. 1/1a
90402 Nuernberg

Phone:  +49 911 - 59650-68
Fax:    +49 911 - 59650-69
E-Mail: alexander.adam@examotion.com
Web:    http://www.examotion.com

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Adam
Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB Nr.: 23803
Gerichtsstandort: Nürnberg

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.