From: public-svg-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-svg-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Manuel Strehl
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:23 PM
To: SVG IG List
Subject: Re: SVG Open 2010 - Conference Claim

Hi Andreas,

first of all thank you for organizing the next SVG Open!

What have been the claims for 2008 and before? Perhaps that could serve
as an inspiration source. I guess something like "Finally on Your
Browser" is too specific to a single application?

Cheers,
Manuel

PS: For everyone seeing the announcement for the first time: The next
SVG Open are in Paris, France, from Aug 30 to Sep 02 according to this
page: https://www.svgopen.org/20xx/participate.shtml