RE: SVG Open 2010 - Conference Claim

Hi!

I'd actually strongly advise to try establishing a "standard" logo for the
conference, not changing it every year. See, people like things that are
kept the way they are, it helps them recognizing something much easier. I
think that this would be actually more important than the actual claim
(whereas a standard claim covering the topic SVG by itself would be great to
have as well).

However, just my 0.02 EUR-Cents

mfG / Regards,
Alexander Adam
examotion GmbH
Ostendstraße 115, D-90482 Nuremberg

Fon: +49 911 - 504901-11
Mob: +49 170 - 3073827
Fax: +49 911 - 504901-20

E-Mail: alexander.adam@examotion.com
Web: http://www.examotion.com

Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB Nr.: 23803
Gerichtsstandort: Nürnberg

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.