Re: Planet SVG: The layout

It's a really nice mockup - just the kind of thing we need. I
accidentally neglected to cc the list in my earlier reply to say thanks
for putting something out there.

I should be able to turn the mockup in to a Drupal theme but we do need
to make some more decisions first. Can we try to merge some discussion
about this into what's already on
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/IG/wiki/Community_Website_Activity ?

Specifically,  the arrangement in the mockup looks good for featuring a
specific topic in the forefront with secondary information on the right.
What secondary information belongs on the right and what should we
feature on the left?

I'd guess the empty middle box on the right could be used for a
recent/random/popular gallery image?

I'll start a theme based on the mockup soon and make it on the site as
default as soon as it's stable.

Rob Russell
rob@latenightpc.com
http://www.latenightpc.com/blog/