Re: Planet SVG: The layout

I think this is great to get the juices going.  Thanks Manuel.

On the other hand, I think Rob is right - can we figure out what
content goes in which boxes before we go much further along the
image-slicing, etc?

Manuel's mockup seems to have one primary area of focus - what goes in
there?  The latest featured/article?  Latest blog post?

Regard,
Jeff Schiller