Re: Agenda for Thurs Call (Sept 11th)

Jeff,

for almost a year I have been encouraging the Lynx browser
developer(s) Thomas to enable Lynx to display title and text content
in svg documents.

It may be this is an easy fix and they are keen on a patch.

Lynx is one of the primary accessibility assessment tools, and well
known to the accessibility community.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com