Agenda for Thurs Call (Sept 11th)

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:11:03 -0500
To: public-svg-ig@w3.org

Getting back to our regularly scheduled program, we are resuming our
twice-monthly calls in the SVG Interest Group at the usual details

The following are the items I have to discuss, please send additional
items to this list so I can make room on the agenda.

1) Process
- getting started with the Tracker
- new members, wiki involvement

2) Accessibility
- discuss spec-related goings-on with title/desc
- still need to evaluate Konqueror, Amaya and various plugins and
summarize behavior for tooltip titles across them all (I suggest a
wiki page) - any care to collaborate?
- still wrapping up Inkscape hacking (need to have discussion with Jon
Cruz on UI)
- plan to move on to Webkit hacking to align browser behavior of
titles/tooltips with other desktop browsers once that behavior has
been finalized

3) Torture Tests
- discussion of ddailey's 'canonical' examples (purpose, deployment)
- further discussion of David's email for torture tests

4) Community Website
- Rob Russell: status updates, next steps, add to Tracker

Thanks,
Jeff Schiller, chair