RE: Meeting time (Was RE: RE: new member Mark S)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds [mailto:amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 February 2016 19:24

"I'm quite happy to re-open the discussion if it means more participants sharing the workload."

Thanks Amelia, it's really appreciated.

"Léonie, are any of those times now clear for you, given other meetings that have shifted?"

I've updated my choices in the Doodle thing. There isn't a "not ideal but can if nescessary" option, but Friday at 8pm GMT (3pm EST) falls into this category for me. I've left it as "no" for now though.

Would it be possible to look at meeting times earlier in the day? With the exception of Charu Pandhi (whom I don't know), I think the rest of us are in CST, EST, GMT or CET time zones. A meeting time between 10am and 1pm EST would fall within standard office hours for all of us I think.

Léonie.

--

@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem