Re: Meeting time (Was RE: RE: new member Mark S)

I'm quite happy to re-open the discussion if it means more participants
sharing the workload.

Rich, are all the times you used in the poll in January still good for you?
http://doodle.com/poll/zxmyzm728qr4chat
Or can you add any others?

Léonie, are any of those times now clear for you, given other meetings that
have shifted?

Anyone else need to update their availability?