Re: name and description calculation - is there a mismatch between the document and what Apple implements?

Hey Fred.

Point of clarification:

On 04/07/2016 10:50 AM, Fred Esch wrote:

> We decided yesterday, that SVG elements with a title or desc and role
> none/presentation - should be *included* in the accessibility tree. And
> a SVG element with a title/desc and role none/presentation would be an
> author error and would fail validation. Link to resolution.
> <https://www.w3.org/2016/04/06-svg-a11y-minutes.html#ResolutionSummary>

The resolution states:

    Where an element has role=none or role=presentation and has a
    descendent title or desc element, user agents must ignore the role.

Descendant is not the same as "child." And the language for inclusion
found at
https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/svg-aam/svg-aam.html#include_elements
specifically states "child." Is the language in the resolution accurate,
or is it limited to immediate children?

Thanks!
--joanie