Re: [SVG-AAM] edits

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 05:15:01 +0900, Amelia Bellamy-Royds
<amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've completed the promised edits to the SVG Accessibility API Mappings
> spec.
> I did not, in the end, incorporate a single, detailed summary of the name
> and description computation, as I had promised Chaals.  Once I really
> took a careful look at it again, I winced.

SO you understand my issue :)

> Copying over the existing text from the AccName spec would not add any
> clarity.  I started to write a plain-language interpretation of it, but
> then decided that what really needs to be done is to edit the original
> so that in can be understood without translation.

Well, at least having the integrated thing (as well as noting what are
changes from the original) lets somebody else try to do the work.

> I may approach Joseph Scheuhammer and the other editors of that spec
> about re-writing that section completely.

Did you do so? Otherwise I'll happily file an issue (or whatever the spec
says is the way to raise bugs on it…)

cheers