Re: Proposed sdo-sport Skype meeting

On 7 March 2016 at 16:38, Jonathan Balls <Jonathan.Balls@bbc.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to those who were able to join the call. Apologies for not sending a
> reminder out before the meeting.
>
> We focused on a couple of areas that came up on this list in November:
>
> Adding new Event Statuses – Paul is going to prototype these in github.
> Event Periods – Paul and Steve have suggest we should we should use integer
> values, otherwise every sport would require the creation of an enumeration.
>
> I'll send out a doodle to schedule another call in a couple of weeks.
>

> In the mean time if you've got any other ideas or suggestions please share
> them on the mailing list.

Thanks for taking a lead on this and apologies I couldn't make the
call. Looking forward to see what you come up with...

Can you elaborate on "Event Periods – Paul and Steve have suggest we
should we should use integer values, otherwise every sport would
require the creation of an enumeration. " ... I'm not quite
understanding the issue.

cheers,

Dan