Re: Speech API in Czech Rep.

Nikola,
This mailing list is for the discussion of the Web Speech API specification.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/speechapi.html

Web sites may use this API on browsers that support it.
For example, it's free to use in the Chrome browser (for details, see the
Terms of Service in the About menu).

You may find this tutorial helpful.
http://updates.html5rocks.com/2013/01/Voice-Driven-Web-Apps-Introduction-to-the-Web-Speech-API

Glen Shires