Re: Propose errata for emma attribute

I agree that JSON syntax may be more useful than a DOM tree. Since there is
some uncertainty, I agree that dropping the attribute from the spec has
merit.

So I'd like to propose this as errata:

emma attribute
This attribute should return "undefined".
[Editor note: The group has discussed various options for the emma syntax,
including XML/DOM and JSON syntax.]

If that's not acceptable, then I'd be fine with having .emma return null in
the case where the recognizer does not supply EMMA...

emma attribute
EMMA 1.0 representation of this result. [EMMA] The contents of this result
could vary across user agents and recognition engines, but all
implementations must expose a valid XML document complete with EMMA
namespace, or if the recognizer does not supply EMMA then the user agent
may return null. User agent implementations for recognizers that supply
EMMA must contain all annotations and content generated by the recognition
resources utilized for recognition, except where infeasible due to
conflicting attributes. The user agent may add additional annotations to
provide a richer result for the developer.

If there's no disagreement, I'll update the errata on Feb 4.
Glen