Re: Request to change WebSpeech to remove usage of SpeechSynthesisVoiceList

I agree, this makes for a cleaner, more modern IDL and doesn't affect the
JavaScript syntax.  So unless there is disagreement, I will add the
following to the errata on Feb 4.

Remove SpeechSynthesisVoiceList and change:

interface SpeechSynthesis {
        sequence<SpeechSynthesisVoice> getVoices();
};

Remove SpeechRecognitionResultList and change:

interface SpeechRecognitionEvent : Event {
        readonly attribute sequence<SpeechRecognitionResult> results;
};

Also, we might consider a similar change to SpeechGrammarList, but it's not
as straight-forward because this object has methods. Any proposals?

Glen