Re: New Charter

We at Google are pleased with the current progress in this CG of the Speech
JavaScript API Specification, and believe that it is nearing completion, at
least an initial version that can be implemented compatibly across multiple
browsers.  We believe it provides a rich toolset for web authors, and that
getting early feedback from web authors is valuable. As such, we believe
the major task ahead is to complete implementations and test suites.

We wish to continue as a CG to rapidly complete this work, rather than take
on the overhead of forming a new WG. We will not join a new WG at this time.

Cheers
Satish