New Charter

From: Young, Milan <Milan.Young@nuance.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 23:55:02 +0000
To: "public-speech-api@w3.org" <public-speech-api@w3.org>
I suggest we use the attached as the first draft for our new charter.  After gathering feedback from this group, I am planning to push the document through the usual channels.

Note that I've also requested space at the upcoming TPAC, which I'm hoping will serve as our first meeting (informal or otherwise).  We're on the waiting list for a room to free up (made the line August 7th).  I believe Matt Wormer is trying something similar, so please respond to his post [1] if you can make it.

Thanks

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-speech-api/2012Sep/0021.html