Re: Call for final specification commitments

On 10/14/2012 01:17 AM, Glen Shires wrote:
> The spec is looking pretty solid, so as is common practice for a Community Group, I propose to take a snapshot of the spec on Friday October 19 and
> call for final specification commitments.
>
> Glen Shires

IMHO, Speech synthesis part is quite far from "solid" API.
As an example currently nothing in the spec is marked as EventTarget yet there are some
event handlers (which ofc can't fire because there is no target etc.)

Also, the spec name sure shouldn't be
Speech JavaScript API Specification,
but something like Speech API or Web Speech API ;)

-Olli