Re: Call for final specification commitments

Yes, let's address those issues...

I have now proposed the change to fix EventTarget. [1]
The proposals for the other open issues are:
  [2] omit "static" from interface SpeechSynthesis.
  [3] omit copy of utterance in speak() method.

As for the spec name: in my opinion "Web Speech API" is a good name, any
disagreement with this name?

 Glen Shires

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-speech-api/2012Oct/0057.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-speech-api/2012Oct/0056.html