Re: Acknowledgements

Hi,

do you mean Authors or Editors?
Usually editors are the ones who have actually edited the draft/spec/proposal.
I haven't done so.
(Speech XG's report was a bit different kind of document.)
So I think my name should be in Acknowledgements, not in Authors/Editors.

This has nothing to do with whether or not I agree with the spec,
just about being consistent with what is done in whatwg, webapps, html etc.
(As an example, I'm not an editor of 'DOM 4', nor its WhatWG incarnation 'DOM - living standard' [1]
  although MutationObserver API was largely designed by me.)

-Olli

[1] http://dom.spec.whatwg.org/