RE: Acknowledgements

Glen,

I would like to put my support behind the spec we have developed, and thus would appreciate being listed as an author.  On the other hand, I'm concerned that my name would also be viewed as an endorsement of this CG, which, given the state of leadership, is not something I'm ready to offer.

I request that you please withhold my name until such time as we agree on the future direction of this specification.  I also suggest that you give others ample time (eg a week) so that they may similarly decide on their endorsement.

Thanks