Re: Speech API: updated draft posted

Milan,
This Community Group was created just over a month ago, and I think we are
making very good progress at gaining consensus and resolving many issues.
 Note also that many highly successful groups, such as WebApps, do so
without regular conference calls.

Regarding editor, the primary workload is drafting the SPECIFIC text to be
put in the spec. I invite you, and everyone in this CG, to propose specific
text for specific portions of the spec. People who do so to a significant
degree will be added to the list of editors.

Regarding EMMA, there is a good, ongoing email thread [1].  It would be
great if someone could propose specific text for this that could be put in
the spec. (Admittedly, the discussion on this EMMA thread stalled for a
couple weeks. If this happens again on this or other topics, I invite you
to "ping" the thread for a resolution.)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-speech-api/2012May/0026.html

Thanks,
Glen Shires