RE: Speech API: updated draft posted

From: Young, Milan <Milan.Young@nuance.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 23:06:39 +0000
To: Glen Shires <gshires@google.com>, "public-speech-api@w3.org" <public-speech-api@w3.org>
Glen, thank you for the updated draft.

Do you have a proposal for resolving the issues which currently lack consensus (e.g. EMMA)?  Would an hour long conference call once a month help?

I would also like to volunteer my services as editor.  In addition to taking some of the workload off of Hans and yourself, I feel this API would benefit from a more balanced influence from the speech industry.

Thank you