Re: Spec should say whether events bubble and are cancelable

I thought that the objects receiving events are EventTargets, not Nodes, so
what would it even mean for them to bubble?

I'd prefer that they should be cancelable. It should be possible for a web
developer to attach multiple event listeners to the same target and have
one of them fully consume the event so that it doesn't get handled twice.

- Dominic