(no subject)

Dear all,

I have the following question:

In the previous version of SPRQL I was using the CONSTRUCT clause to
extract the graph part of a KB.

This feature does not seam to work in the SPARQL 1.1.  when i use the  Path
Language

For example,
                 CONSTRUCT
                   { ?x (^rdfs:subClassOf)*/^rdf:type ?y }
                    WHERE {
                    ?x  (^rdfs:subClassOf)*/^rdf:type  ?y
                   }
I want, by this query to extract the path between ?x and ?y when it is
egale to (^rdfs:subClassOf)*/^rdf:type. This query work with the SELECT
clause but no with the  CONSTRUCT clause

Can you please tell me if I do something wrong or if there is an other
solution to do that in SPARQL 1.1?

Thank you in advance,

--

hanane.ouksili@gmail.com <hanane.ouksili@gmail.com> tél 00336 49 69 43  03*