members property in hierarchy

From: iman <gharib83@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 13:40:39 +0200
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org
dear all,
i have a question about writing qury for object properties. How can i
call specific property like is_decomposed_in which i have defined for my
ontology which is SNIK.
I have class like patient_admission and it has property is_decomposed_in
3 other classes.
Patient_admission is_decomposed_in:
  Medical_admission, Nursing_admission, Administrative_admission
I want to ask in what classes is Patient_admission decomposed in? I want
to get the 3 classes(Medical_admission, Nursing_admission,
Administrative_admission) as answers.

regards
Iman