Re: members property in hierarchy

I think that the problem might be that your model doesn't have a link from
the workers to their names...is there a 'has_name' property with a "name"
class? Is it a datatype property?

If not you probably need to add it to the model and then use it in the
query...add a line to the where clause like ?worker  has_name ?name

LFJ