Re: How to seperate ontology from instances?

Hi Marvin,

There are a lot of aspects to this question, both technologically and
socially. I'd recommend re-asking it on the Web site
http://www.semanticoverflow.com, where you will reach a broader
community in a more appropriate forum for discussion.

best,
Lee