Berlin SPARQL Benchmark Version 3 (with SPARQL 1.1 queries)

From: Andreas Schultz <a.schultz@fu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:07:43 +0100
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org
Cc: chris@bizer.de
Hi all,

yesterday we finished the draft of the third version of the Berlin SPARQL
Benchmark (BSBM). The BSBM is a benchmark for testing RDF stores that
provide SPARQL endpoints. The specification can be found under:

http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/BerlinSPARQLBenchmark/spec/index.html

Basically there will be three use cases that we have devised for the next
test runs:

1. The old query mix (of version 2) without query 6
2. Query mix of 1. interleaved with an update query mix
3. An analytical query mix (SPARQL 1.1)

Any feedback, especially on the new queries, is highly welcome.

Cheers,
Andreas and Chris