From: "A.P.F. Buikstra" <a.p.f.buikstra@student.vu.nl>
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 1:08:05 PM
Subject: Unallowed characters in concept names

Hi,

My question is straightforward, but I didn't find it through Google.
Actually, I ran into someone with the same problem, but there was no
answer in the thread.

How should I escape things like the parenthesis in:
PREFIX dbpedia: <http://dbpedia.org/resource/>
SELECT ?p ?o
WHERE { dbpedia:Orange_(fruit) ?p ?o . }

(Gives error about "(" )

Note that the following does work:
SELECT ?p ?o
WHERE { <http://dbpedia.org/resource/Orange_(fruit)> ?p ?o . }

Thanks,

Arjon Buikstra

P.S. Thanks for the comments on my Union question, it really helped to
clarify the problem!

--
punkt. netServices

Lerchenfelder Gürtel 43 Top 5/2