Re: Unallowed characters in concept names

Try:

<http://dbpedia.org/page/Orange_%28fruit%29>

1/ "(" and ")" aren't allowed in URIs, nor in prefixed names.  Browsers
kindly encode them into %28 and %29

For example: go to
http://dbpedia.org/page/Orange_(fruit)
with Firefox and then cut and paste the contents of the URL bar into a
text editor.  You get %28-%29 (in FF 3.6 at least)

2/ This is an encoding, not an escape sequence - the URIs really do have
"%-2-8" and "%-2-9" in them.

3/ SPARQL does not allow % in a prefixed name so you'll have to use

WHERE
{<http://dbpedia.org/page/Orange_%28fruit%29>
  ?p ?o . }

or