Re: Comparing expected and actual SPARQL resultsets

From: Elias Torres <elias@torrez.us>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 18:09:13 -0400
CC: public-sparql-dev@w3.org

Hi Dan,

What I did (and I believe AndyS does too) is that we convert the XML
result set format to RDF graphs and then compare the graphs. We did this
for the SPARQL protocol test suite in both python and java.

Just search for sparql2graph in:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/proto-tests/tools/sparqlprottests.py

Regards,

-Elias