Comparing expected and actual SPARQL resultsets

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:57:23 -0400
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org

Hi. I'm looking at writing some tests to make sure some
code that generates an RDF database is behaving as expected. I
want to be able to compare the actual result of running some
test queries with some expected results, presumably stored
in the XML resultset format. Does anyone have code to do this?
It seems related to the problem of comparing RDF graphs, but
not quite the same...

Thanks for any thoughts and pointers,

Dan