SPARQL Geo Extensions

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh@ldodds.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 21:46:04 +0100
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org

Promised AndyS and DanC that I'd ping this list with some
pointers to some hacking I've been doing with manipulating
geo data using SPARQL:

Describes 3 functions available from my service. Two
variations of a "distance between points" function, and
a "test for point in bounding box" function.

This is still experimental stuff, but it would be interesting
to attempt to converge on a standard namespace, and set of
functions for geo data.

I'll try and package up the ARQ code as soon as I get time.

Home: http://www.ldodds.com      | "Simplicity is the ultimate
Blog: http://www.ldodds.com/blog | sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci