Re: Looking for a volunteer, to chair of the solid community group

Thanks all for the response!

I have promoted Phil and Brandon to chairs, based on the very kind
volunteering.  Based, on a w3c requirement, we can mozy along happily.

Ruben, unclear if you'd like to, but you are undoubtedly qualified and I'm
sure I speak for everyone when I say we'd love to have you.  So if you'd
like to chair, please vote yourself up.

Regarding diversity, negative discrimination in any form I think is
anathema to any w3c group.

Thanks for the suggestion of mitzi, but as she's not a member of the
community group, cant be a candidate for chiar, at this time.

Thanks for filling a procedural gap.  It's typical for the chairs to
describe a policy, and, im pretty confident it would be a good one.

Looking forward to interacting with the group, and possibly finding common
technical areas, use cases, or possible areas of standardization.