Re: internationalization issues

The AS2 spec originally had a separate `language` property that was
removed because it did not play nice with the JSON-LD mechanism. In
theory it could be added back in but doing so would add additional
processing requirements for implementations and make things more
complicated rather than less. My preference is to keep things as they
are now.

- James

[snip]