Re: Open Github Issues

What you describe is a multitude duck-taped JSON solutions. They might
solve the immediate problem at hand, but they do not bring us closer
to the read-write Web of Data. For that, we need a uniform graph data
model. Luckily, there is RDF.
There was a similar thread on the Hydra list recently:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-hydra/2015Oct/0028.html

What do you respond to the argument that restricting media type in AS
breaks content negotiation, one of the architectural principles of the
WWW?