RE: Next steps of FPWD for Social API?

I agree that drafting a "straw horse" helps give a common place to start, to edit from.

> > I'll take a first stab at this next week in order to get a general
> > W3C-compliant outline and put it in the Github repo, and then I'll
> > setup Aaron and Jessica as editors (Amy - can you still help?). We can
> > discuss more on the Tuesday call, and also make sure the SoLiD
> > approach is well represented.
>>
> During F2F I understood that Amy (and in few months together with Ann) will
> act as neutral editors. While editors of three other drafts will act as authors.
> Here I must admit that I don't understand well editor/author distinction...

You are correct, elf, that I volunteered (at least for when I retire at the end of the year). However, I don't think I have the technical expertise to lead the effort. For that, it'd be much better if Aaron, Jessica, Amy and whomever else are the primary editors.

My best contribution can probably be to help edit from a "language" point-of-view -- meaning, to edit for clarity, good use of language, etc.  Since I am less technical that most of you, I am also probably a good test case, in terms of explaining the technical bits in a manner that others can understand.