process request -- was: Using a Smart Client

> On 7 Mar 2015, at 18:17, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org> wrote:
>
> On 03/07/2015 06:05 PM, henry.story@bblfish.net wrote:
>> [snip]
>> Tanket wrote:
>> " too much plumbing for v1."
>> What is too much plumbing?
> Henry, both Tantek and Aaron choose not to participate in this mailing
> list, I recommend you discussing it with them over IRC
>
> you can lave messages there using !tell e.g.
> !tell tantek let's talk about Using a Smart Client

?!?

Sorry but participation in W3C WG requires all members to use the same
mailing list. We can't just work over 20 different channels. What is
written elsewhere, is not archived by the W3C and so has no weight in
the process.

I'd like clarification on process from the W3C .

Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/