Re: normative references for microformats 2

On 28 July 2015 at 13:28, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:

> There has been some talk about using microformats as an input to some of
> the work in this group (AS2 examples, social API, possible W3C Notes)
>
> I have not been able to find a stable normative reference for the vocab
> that is machine readable in say the same way as:
>
> http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab
>
> I think what would make it more attractive would be to have it eg
>
> - Under W3C namespace
> - Perhaps at https://w3id.org/
>
> It would be great to have some idea of a timeline on this too, as I think
> it may impact deliverables.

To clarify.  I dont believe it's possible to complete the deliverables
mentioned above without clarification and timeline on this issue.  As we
are now significantly closer to the deadlines for the deliverables, perhaps
it is a good opportunity reopen the issue and vote on which vocabs will be
used.  AS2 is looking in good shape, let's go with that.