Re: Activity and Actions Vocabulary, Examples

On 09/30/2014 05:36 PM, James M Snell wrote:
> My apologies in advance, this is going to be a long note...
Thanks James for putting it together!
I will read it once again later today/tomorrow and offer more feedback.
For now just one question inline...

> For "url", "icon" and "image", the value is *required* to be a Link.
> However, for quite a few properties defined in the vocabulary, the
> value can be either a Link or an Object. For instance, the "actor"
> property on an Activity could have either of the following:
>
>   "actor": {
>     "@type": "urn:example:objectType:person",
>     "displayName": "Sally"
>   }
>
>   "actor": {
>     "@type": "http://activitystrea.ms/2.0/Link",
>     "@id": "http://example.org/profiles/sally",
>     "mediaType": "text.html"
>   }
This "@type": "http://activitystrea.ms/2.0/Link" got me bit confused. Do
you also consider below a correct interpretation?

  "actor": {
    "@type": [
      "http://activitystrea.ms/2.0/Link",
      "urn:example:objectType:person"