Re: Checking on the list + Elgg

It is something we have been considering also and having a good look
now.  Currently we spent a lot of time re-writing the Wordpress MU
platform here: http://myjournal.com there are still severe limitations
especially in expanding it's architecture to do everything we want.

Vincent

Vincent Zegna
myJournal.com