Re: SocialWeb charter take 3

From: Jeff Sonstein <jeffs@it.rit.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 19:14:05 -0500
To: public-social-web-talk@w3.org
Cc: member-bpwg@w3.org
On Mar 3, 2009, at 5:50 PM, DanBri wrote:

> Participation from the mobile web industry is critically important
> too.
> we expect widget platforms and their apis (eg. addressbook, geo/loc)
> be key point of intersection between desktop and web widget platforms,
> and we may devote significant time to discussion of this work.

I quite agree with you on this...
mobile user engagement in the Web is and will probably continue to be
a critical intersection point for the wider "social web" community and
W3C

hoping to spark engagement by a WG in which I participate
I have cc'd my note to the BPWG member list as well

jeffs

--
"What is poetry
  and if you know what poetry is