RE: Settling organizational issues once and for all: Phone conference

From: Christine Perey <cperey@perey.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:13:30 +0100
To: "'Renato Iannella'" <renato@nicta.com.au>, <public-social-web-talk@w3.org>
I've changed the dates in parentheses. Please confirm this is what you are

> Paris: 10pm (Wednesday March 4)
> Boston: 4pm (March 4)
> San Francisco: 1pm (March 4)
> Tokyo: 6am (Thursday March 5)
> Brisbane: 7am (March 5)

2 Questions:

1. Below, do you mean 21:00 GMT or 21:00 CET (GMT+1) on Wed March 4?

   10 pm = 22:00 CET

2. happy to put up my draft Agenda for comments/feedback. To precisely WHICH
wiki page? Would a new page that is dedicated to preparation for the first
telecon be acceptable?