From: public-social-web-talk-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-social-web-talk-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Renato Iannella
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 5:11 AM
To: public-social-web-talk@w3.org
Subject: Re: Settling organizational issues once and for all: Phone
conference

On 21 Feb 2009, at 07:14, Bassetti, Ann wrote:

> Paris: 10pm (Thursday 2/26)
> Boston: 4pm (Thursday)
> San Francisco: 1pm (Thursday)
> Tokyo: 6am (Friday 2/27)
> Brisbane: 7am (Friday)

This seems the best optimal solution.

It seems everyone is available on Wed 4 March.

So, if there are no objections, then we can setup a W3C Teleconf for:

   Wed 4 March 2009 @ 21:00 CET/UTC

(See [1] for all other times)

We will have the IRC channel to capture minutes and actions.

Christine, can you add your draft Agenda to the wiki?

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA

[1]
<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=3&day=4&year=2009&