Re: Consolidation of Task-forces

From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:03:09 +0900
Cc: public-social-web-talk@w3.org
To: Peter Ferne <petef@jivatechnology.com>

Le 11 févr. 2009 à 18:49, Peter Ferne a écrit :
> As one of the industry people on the list I'm more inclined to agree
> with Christine and Tim that the separate task forces should be kept.

I think the question is not about structures but about human resources.
The structure can evolve with time, if more human resources are going
into the bucket.

1. So let's start with a small number of documents which have already
*editors* and people who are ready to commit work *now*. I would even
go further, people who have already committed to work on a document,
please create outlines and send them to the list. (It's a lot easier
to move discussion forward on actual materials.)

2. Put all other documents without editors into a todo list.

3. If a group, let say of 3 people,  shows up to take ownership of a
new document. Then fine, let's do it.

Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada