Re: Consolidation of Task-forces

From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:03:09 +0900
Cc: public-social-web-talk@w3.org
To: Peter Ferne <petef@jivatechnology.com>

Le 11 févr. 2009 à 18:49, Peter Ferne a écrit :
> As one of the industry people on the list I'm more inclined to agree
> with Christine and Tim that the separate task forces should be kept.

I think the question is not about structures but about human resources.
The structure can evolve with time, if more human resources are going
into the bucket.

Suggestion:

1. So let's start with a small number of documents which have already
*editors* and people who are ready to commit work *now*. I would even
go further, people who have already committed to work on a document,
please create outlines and send them to the list. (It's a lot easier
to move discussion forward on actual materials.)

2. Put all other documents without editors into a todo list.

3. If a group, let say of 3 people,  shows up to take ownership of a
new document. Then fine, let's do it.

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada